- Viagra is the most popular drug used to treat erectile dysfunction. Its effect is based on the relaxation of smooth muscles and increased blood flow in the cavernous bodies. Such an effect is achieved due to the inhibition of the enzyme – phosphodiesterase-5 type. The drug expands penile vessels during sexual excitement. As a result, the blood flow in the penis increases, which contributes to a hard and lasting erection. The recommended dose for most patients is 50 mg. Taking into account individual tolerance, the dose can be increased to 100 mg or reduced to 25 mg. Viagra should be used no more than 1 time per day, approximately an hour before sexual intercourse;
- Cialis is another popular drug for the treatment of male erectile dysfunction. The active ingredient of Cialis is tadalafil. It allows a man to achieve and maintain a hard and lasting erection. It is easy to use pills. Take 1 pill approximately 1 hour before the planned sexual intercourse. It is recommended to wash the pill down with water. Tadalafil concentration in the blood reaches a maximum after 2 hours. It is excreted from the body by natural means within 36-48 hours. Therefore, its effect can be observed within 2 days. During this period, you can achieve several erections and have several intercourses;
- Levitra is an effective and safe drug used to increase potency, which is used by millions of men. The drug is taken orally. The tablet should be washed down with water (1 cup). It starts working 40 minutes after administration and lasts up to 8 hours. During this time, vardenafil (the active ingredient) increases the blood supply to the genitals, causing a strong erection during sexual excitement. Using the drug according to the instructions, you will reduce the chance of side effects to a minimum (1-2%);
- Dapoxetine is a drug used to treat premature ejaculation. Its mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of serotonin reuptake by neurons with subsequent enhancement of the neurotransmitter effect on pre- and postsynaptic receptors. The mechanism of ejaculation is regulated mainly by the sympathetic nervous system. Dapoxetine affects the ejaculation reflex, increasing the latent period and reducing the duration of the reflex impulses of the motor neurons of the perineal ganglia;
- Propecia is indicated for the treatment of male pattern baldness and benign prostatic hyperplasia. It reduces the size of the prostate gland, increases the maximum rate of urine outflow, reduces the symptoms associated with hyperplasia, reduces the risk of acute urinary retention and the associated likelihood of surgical intervention;
- Zithromax belongs to the class of macrolide drugs and is intended to treat various bacterial infections. The antibiotic stops the growth of bacteria. It can fight bacteria but not viral infections. This antibiotic shows high effectiveness in the treatment of staphylococci, streptococci and pneumococci, as well as of intestinal and hemophilus bacilli, enterococci, salmonella and shigella. In addition, it can successfully combat mycoplasmas, lagionella and bacteroids. The bactericidal effect of the drug is manifested when it is used in high concentrations. This medicine is also effective in treating sexually transmitted diseases, successfully combating the bacteria that cause them, such as gonococci, trichomonads, chlamydia and spirochetes.